Pack as much or as little as you prefer. America’s Most Reliable Movers is willing to do the whole job, or any part of the packing job. Whatever you decide, we want your move process to go as smoothly as possible. These packing tips will help.
POLICIES & LIMITS OF LIABILITY
1) We are often asked to perform tasks that border the line of impossible. AmrMovers will not be responsible for damage caused by non-routine moving including but not limited to, standing pieces on end, sharp turns, difficult stairways, snags and sharp edges in work areas and doorways, handing over balconies, railings, etc., tight squeezes, and damage caused by weather.
2) We only move empty aquariums and will not insure them unless they are properly crated.
3) We do not insure food in refrigerator’s or freezers, we expect them to be empty before the move. We can not be held liable for food spoiling.
4) AmrMovers will not disconnect or reconnect washer/dryer, ice makers, or refrigerators. AmrMovers are not licensed plumbers.
5) AmrMovers cannot be responsible for the working condition of major appliances.
6) AmrMovers will not take a truck off pavement. If the move requires us to take the truck off pavement we do not cover septic tanks, water lines, power lines, or landscape. It is assumed all driveways are structurally sound and should hold the weight of AmrMovers trucks. In rare occasions the weight of our trucks could crack a driveway, if a contractor does not pour the concrete up to code specifications. At any rate if you do not feel your driveway will hold the weight of our trucks, please let us know in an email to amrMovers@gmail.com prior to your move. AmrMovers cannot and will not take responsibility for unstable parking surfaces. Any time spent positioning the truck(s) or time lost due to truck(s) getting stuck will be at customer’s expense. At finish of the job, the clock does not stop until our truck(s) are back on the municipal street. It is also assumed that all power and cable lines should be high enough for our truck to access, if you are concerned about us knocking down any lines please email us in advance of the move at amrMovers@gmail.com to make us aware. WE WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGED POWER, OR CABLE LINES.
7) AmrMovers will not work in unfloored attics. Ceiling damage and personal injury may result. AmrMovers assumes no responsibility for ceilings.
8) You may move your own glass, porcelain, ceramics, etc. yourself. If you wish, we will move them carefully, but will not be responsible for breakage and/or resulting damage.
9) For safety reasons, small children and pets must be out of work area.
10) AmrMovers will not move flammables or hazardous material due to Florida laws.
11) Simulated wood products and pressed board/wood have poor structural integrity which does not lend itself to moving or repair. We will move these items carefully but cannot be responsible for damage of simulated wood or pressed board furniture.
12) AmrMovers only insures boxes we pack.
13) The condition of any item(s) boxed by customer are not insured by AmrMovers and is the responsibility of the customer.
14) AmrMovers shall, in no way, be responsible for the working condition of electronic equipment, grandfather clocks, or any other piece of mechanical equipment.
15) AmrMovers insures individual items by weight at .60 per pound per item.
16) Although AmrMovers trusts all of our movers we shall not be responsible for damage or loss to, checks, credit cards, passports, documents, cash, precious stones, jewelry, guns, medicine, paintings, statuary, computers, ipods, ipads, stamps, cell phones, coin collections, deeds, IRA’s, titles, cameras, video games, video game units, or other works of art or other similar valuables. These are all items that are expected to be moved prior to the move even if the customer has AmrMovers pack your belongings. Although we have had no issues with theft to eliminate any potential accusations in the future we simply will not move these items. THEY SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE HOME BEFORE THE MOVERS ARRIVE.
17) AmrMovers shall not be responsible for glass in any form or damage resulting from glass breakage. This applies to porcelain and ceramic items, also. All glass should be packed or Crated.
18) AmrMovers shall not be responsible for plants or pets/animals.
19) AmrMovers will not move your pool table.
20) AmrMovers assumes no liability or responsibility for any items and cargo placed in the customer’s own vehicle or rental equipment and which AmrMovers does not transport.
21) Any damage caused by incomplete floor areas, such as, but not limited to, subsequent damage to ceilings, will not be the responsibility of AmrMovers.
22) AmrMovers cannot be responsible for the working condition of major appliances.
23) The customer or his representative must be present during the move at all times and at the final “walk- through.” Our time runs continuously until payment is completed. Having your payment of cash, credit card, debit, cashiers chaeck, travelers check ready will save you time and money.
24) AmrMovers accepts all forms of major credit cards, debit, cashiers check, travelers check, and cash only. We do not accept any form of personal or business checks. Balance must be paid in full at the completion of the job.
25) AmrMovers will not insure the contents of our Labor Only Service. While renting a rental truck or container is a great way to save a lot of money the customer does accept full responsibility for all damage. This service is at the customer’s own risk. While we will load your rental truck or container to the best of our ability but we have no control over the way the truck is driven. Often times rental trucks do not have the air ride suspension our moving trucks have. When traveling long distance this may cause major damage even if packed properly. Since we cannot insure the loading of your labor only service we recommend you provide plenty of blankets/moving pads and we will be happy to pad all of your furniture.
26) AmrMovers reserves the right to reschedule the move at an agreed upon time, without liability if there is inclement weather, including, but not limited to, rain, hurricanes, etc.